Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rick Ruby takes your questions #2


 Do you ever plan to settle down and get married? -- Sweet Thing in New York

If you'da asked me that questions even two years ago, I'da told you no way, never. But after the scrapes I've seen in the past few years, it does make a man rethink his choices a bit. 

The trouble is I got too many ladies around who all have a lot -- a helluva lot -- to offer. There's Donna and her... well, let's just say legs and keep it safe for the kids. Then there's Carla, and I'm sure nothing would make her happier than settlin' down, but even knowing her daddy's money could keep me fat and satisfied for a long time, I think I'd miss the action. The danger, I mean. And sweet little Edie, she's more like a kid sister, but damn if she isn't filling out in all the right places. Enough to make a man reconsider his options, if you know what I mean. And of course, and here's where it gets complicated, there's Evelyn. She's got it all, the looks, the figure, the excitement, and I'm damn sure she loves me, but there ain't no way we could ever get away with it. Not in our world. 

In the short run, no. Doesn't look like I'll be able to settle down.

In the long run, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment